These Park Rules are in place for the good management of Redford and Rosehill Caravan Park and the benefit of all who use it. These rules form part of the Licence Agreement that is the contract between us for your occupation of a pitch on the park. They should be read alongside your Licence Agreement.
The Park Rules do not affect anything to which you are entitled under the terms of your Licence Agreement.
The expression ‘you’/’your’ means the Caravan owner and/or occupier [and this includes anyone using or hiring the Caravan from you]. The expression ‘we’/’us’/’our’ refers to the park owner and/or manager.
Please make sure that anyone using the Caravan is aware of the Park Rules.
The rules set out below are the Park Rules referred to in your Licence Agreement. You are reminded that breach of these rules is a breach of your Licence Agreement and could result in termination of the Licence Agreement.
Holiday Park Rules
- You should use the park safely and should not cause danger to others.
- You should obey all health and safety notices displayed on the park and act on the reasonable instructions of park staff in matters of health and safety.
- Use of all the park(s) amenities is at your own risk and we are not responsible for any injury loss or damage to property or yourselves.
- You are solely responsible for securing the Caravan.
- You may only use alarms of the silent, monitored type and not audible alarms.
Swimming pool safety
- You must follow the procedure for use of the swimming pool and all the separate rules applicable to the pool. The rules and procedure are displayed at the swimming pool and are also available at the park office.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied in the pool area at all times by an adult. It is not recommended that anyone use the pool on their own.
- No pets in the pool area.
Permitted number of occupiers
- Your Caravan may not be used for sleeping a number of persons greater than the ‘maximum sleeping capacity’ stipulated in your Licence Agreement; if no number is stipulated then it may not be used for sleeping a number of persons greater than the number for which it was designed.
Visitors to the Caravan
- Only people lawfully staying with your permission have permission to enter the park.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your visitors and all occupiers of your Caravan adhere to the Park Rules.
Ejection on grounds of behaviour
- In the event of persistent or serious misconduct by you, a member of your family, your occupiers, visitors or guests, we will follow any relevant notice procedures in the Licence Agreement. We do not have to follow any formal procedure to eject other visitors.
Condition of the Caravan
- You must not change the colour of the exterior of the Caravan without our prior consent in writing.
- You are responsible for the cleanliness of the Caravan pitch.
- You are responsible for keeping the area around the Caravan clean and tidy.
End of season
- It is your responsibility to drain down and prepare the Caravan for the closed season. Winterisation service is available at the park office.
- You must ensure all gas, electricity and water connections are switched off throughout the closed season.
- During the closed season we recommend that the curtains of your Caravan are drawn back and all items of value removed.
- During the closed season visits to the park (s) are by appointment only.
- You must switch off all gas, electricity and water connections when the Caravan is not occupied.
- If you experience any problem with the park’s electrical, gas or water system, you should contact us. You must not attempt to work on any part of the park’s electrical, gas or water system yourself; this includes any installations on the pitch.
- Gas bottles are available from reception and all 47kg bottles are to be purchased through the park. We do not allow you to bring your own gas on to the park.
- You must not introduce any foreign items into the drainage system including cleaning cloths, babies’ nappies, sanitary towels, condoms, cooking fat, engine oil, grease or paint.
- You must not erect any tent on the park.
Enclosure of pitches
- We do not permit the erection of fences or any means of enclosure of a caravan pitch.
Trees and shrubs
- You must not cut any trees or hedges at the park. If you find any tree or hedge a nuisance or unsatisfactory you should take the matter up with us; do not deal with it yourself.
- You must not plant any tree or shrub.
- You must not dig any hole at the park.
- You may only use washing lines of the rotary type or the windowsill type and must remove them and store them out of sight immediately after use.
- You must site washing lines to avoid inconvenience to other caravan owners and park operations.
- You must not deposit refuse outside your Caravan. You should use the refuse bins provided.
- Recycling points are available on the park and you should use these facilities where appropriate.
Vehicles, driving and parking
- You must insure all vehicles you use on the park as for use on the public road.
- You must insure all accessories and items towed by vehicles (such as boats and jet skis) as for use on the public road.
- You must not keep disused or unroadworthy vehicles anywhere on the park. We reserve the right to remove any vehicle which is apparently abandoned.
- You must not carry out the following works or repairs on the park:
- major vehicle repairs such as dismantling of part(s) of the engine
- works which involve the removal of oil or other fuels.
- A recognised breakdown service may attend in the event of a breakdown.
- Quad bikes, trials bikes are not permitted on the park.
- You must not wash cars with a hosepipe.
- We permit cars onto the park for the purposes of access to the Caravan only. Accordingly, save to the extent that you may need to do so because of a disability, you must not drive cars round the park for other purposes such as visiting other locations on the park. We may ask for reasonable evidence of any disability relevant to this rule.
- Driving on the park is restricted to the park roads.
- You must drive all vehicles on the park carefully and within the displayed speed limit.
- You must hold a full current driving licence to drive any vehicle on the park.
- You are not permitted to give anyone driving lessons at the park and we do not permit learner drivers to drive on the park.
- You must not park anywhere except in the permitted public parking spaces.
- You must not park anywhere except in the parking space[s] allocated to your Caravan.
- You may park not more than 1 car at the caravan.
- You must not bring boats on the park.
- You must not park on the grass or roadsides.
- Other than for delivering goods and services, you must not park or allow parking of commercial vehicles of any sort on the park, including:
- light commercial or light goods vehicles as described in the vehicle taxation legislation and
- vehicles intended for domestic use but derived from or adapted from such a commercial vehicle.
- You must not park motorhomes, campervans or touring caravans on the grass or roadsides.
- You must not park or allow parking of motorhomes, campervans, touring caravans or accommodation vehicles of any sort outside your caravan or in your parking space.
- Motorhomes and campervans will only be aloud on the park with prior approval. We may ask you to remove the vehicle from the park.
- You should respect the privacy of other caravan owners and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 11pm and 9am with absolute quiet between 12pm and 7am
- You must keep away from any vacant pitches.
- You must finish any barbecues or party by 11pm.
- You must finish any party by 11pm.
- You may only consume alcoholic drinks within the boundaries of your pitch or on the park’s licensed premises.
- You must not use fire hoses for any improper purpose such as washing cars or caravans.
- You must not use a drone, powered model aircraft or any other powered flying object on the park.
- You must not use any Chinese lanterns, fireworks, kites or similar.
- You may not ride bicycles and scooters (or similar) so as to cause a nuisance or undue noise.
- You must not ride bikes and scooters (or similar) on the grass.
- Clarify that you are not speaking as an official company representative.
- Please take complaints to the appropriate internal channel.
- Your obligation under licence agreement will cover social media.
- You must keep any dog on a short lead at all times on the park, except in the doggy play park or within a secure decking.
- You must clean up if your animal defecates on the park.
- You must not bring any of the breeds subject to the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
- No pets allowed in the pool area.
- Your Licence Agreement contains undertakings not to cause any nuisance, undue noise or disturbance. These extend to the behaviour of pets and animals.
- Nothing in these Park Rules prevents you from bringing an assistance dog to the park if this is required to support your disability and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued you with an Identification Book or other appropriate evidence.
- You may only play games within the confines of your pitch and in the areas set aside for recreation.
- You may only play ball games in the areas set aside.
- You may not fly kites on the park.
- You may not use drones, powered model aircraft or any other powered flying objects on the park.
- You may not use the park address for postal deliveries.
- You may not use fire hoses for any improper purpose such as washing cars or caravans.
- You must ensure that all occupants of your Caravan are familiar with the location of the Fire Points and the contents of the Fire Notices displayed at each point.
- You must not store fuels or combustible materials other than LPG containers on the park.
- All sheds must be constructed from a non-flammable material.
- No fires are allowed on the park(s)
- No articles of any description to be stored permanently underneath the caravan.
- All verandas must have a membrane and stone underneath
- Awnings are permitted on Redford Caravan Park Ltd, it is down to caravan owner to maintain the awning and strim around the area.
- All awnings are erected at the caravan owners own risk.
- All touring caravans must unplug there electric when they leave the caravan after their stay.
- The Pitch Fee helps us to run the Park all year round. You will see some of our work when you are using your Caravan. Other work may be done when you are not here, including when the Park is closed.
- There will be times when we do not allow you to use the Caravan. The period of the year may be less than the full calendar year. Exceptionally, a change in relevant laws or regulatory requirements may temporarily prevent us from doing so (“Exceptional Park Closure”). Such changes may also prevent us allowing you to use some of the Pitch Services, or the Park Services, even though we allow you to use the Caravan (“Exceptional Withdrawal of Services”).
- The Pitch Fee will remain due throughout any such time. This reflects the long-term commitments we make to each other for the full Agreement Period. We will still be complying with our obligation to allow you to keep the Caravan on the Pitch. We will still be committed to allowing you to use it for holiday and recreational purposes when circumstances allow, to supplying the Pitch and Park Services when we are able and to insuring and maintaining the common parts of the Park.
The Pitch Fee will help us to meet our continuing obligations under the Agreement
Permission to keep the Caravan on the Pitch
- We allow you throughout the Agreement Period to keep the Caravan on the Pitch at the Park. We also allow you to use it for holiday and recreational purposes during the period of each year shown in your Licence Agreement, provided you comply with your obligations in the Licence Agreement and except during an Exceptional Park Closure.
- We will provide, maintain and keep in good state of repair the Pitch Services to the Caravan and any Park Services, except where these have to be interrupted temporarily for the purposes of repair or development or for other reasons beyond our control such as interruptions in the supply of services to us or because an Exceptional Withdrawal of Services is necessary.
- We may make reasonable changes to the Pitch Services and/or to the Park Services provided these changes do not materially reduce their quality. Our changes may reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements or implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a health and safety risk.
Hiring out the Caravan
- Part I of the Licence Agreement makes it clear:
- whether or not you are allowed to Hire out the Caravan on a voluntary or a compulsory basis
- and if so, whether you must Hire out the Caravan exclusively through our agency.
- If Hiring out is permitted, whether compulsorily or voluntarily, it will take place on the basis of a separate agreement between us.
- You may not Hire out the Caravan during any period for which the law prevents this.
- Please note that CCTV is on the caravan park we will not provide images to third parties other than law enforcement bodies to assist them in the detection or prevention of a crime.
- Data will be stored for seven days and held in accordance with in our privacy notice detail can be found on our website.
Photos and Media
- Photos and media maybe taken on the park (s)
- Any photos and media taken by an employee may be used for advertising and marketing purposes.
- We do not take responsibility for any photos or media taken or used by third parties.
- If you have any issues or concerns regarding our CCTV and Media Policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “CCTV and Media Policy”
The Guidance below does not contain any new licence conditions or Park Rules. We use it to highlight some practical points about spending time on our park and to remind you of some of the important conditions and rules in a less formal way.
- The Licence Agreement requires you to insure the Caravan and its contents. Please remember that you must keep this insurance in place during the closed season as well.
- The Licence Agreement requires you to comply with the Site Licence. A copy of the current Site Licence is always available at the office. Please note that the Site Licence may be updated from time to time.
- The Licence Agreement says that you need our permission for any building works. Please note the following:
- if you wish to add any external structure to the Caravan such as a fence, veranda, shed or balcony we ask that you send us plans of what is proposed. If we give our permission, it will remain your responsibility to ensure that the work would not breach any term of the Site Licence and that your unit will still be a caravan in the eyes of the law and in particular be physically capable of being moved by road from one place to another (whether by being towed or by being transported on a motor vehicle or trailer). Planning permission may be needed and we may attach reasonable conditions such as requiring an inspection at intervals during the course of construction. We will not withhold consent unreasonably.
- slabs and paving count as building works and so require our prior written permission.
- satellite dishes count as TV aerials and are a potential nuisance to your neighbours. They also require our prior written permission. If we grant permission we will expect installation on your Caravan rather than on the ground.
- The Licence Agreement requires you to give us written notice of any work to be carried out by external contractors.
- The Licence Agreement sets out our behaviour standards and they are important. You are responsible for your behaviour and that of your family, visitors and contractors whilst on the park. We recommend that you supervise your children at all times.